--00000000000015ea2c0599fa4abd Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Perfect!!! Now I understand and I'll to start DMARC implementation with p=3Dnone to se= e what happen. Regards !!! El mi=C3=A9., 18 dic. 2019 a las 7:22, Gregory Heytings () esc= ribi=C3=B3: > > Hi, > > I'd second Viktor Dukhovni's opinion. For the vast majority of mail > servers, a minimalistic DMARC policy suffices, just add the following > record in the domain's DNS root zone: > > _dmarc 10800 IN TXT "v=3DDMARC1; p=3Dnone;" > > If you want to go a step further, you can just monitor how DMARC is > applied by receiving mail servers to mails that (pretend to) come from > your domain. Just add a "rua" ("reporting aggregate reports") entry: > > _dmarc 10800 IN TXT "v=3DDMARC1; p=3Dnone; rua=3Dmailto: > postmaster@yourdomain.com" > > You'll then start receiving a daily report from the mail servers that > implement DMARC reporting *and* that received at least one mail coming > from (or pretending to come from) your domain. In most cases you'll only > receive reports from Google and Yahoo. These reports are XML files, whic= h > are difficult to read, so you should find a tool that helps you to make > sense of them. > > The possible next steps are to use "p=3Dquarantine", which basically mean= s > "deliver the mail but flag it as spam", and "p=3Dreject", which means wha= t > it means: do not accept the email. But as Viktor said these policies are > not recommended for a domain which does not handle sensitive information > (bank, government, hospital, ...). > > Gregory > --00000000000015ea2c0599fa4abd Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Perfect!!!

Now I understand and I'l= l to start DMARC implementation with p=3Dnone to see what happen.

Regards !!!

El mi=C3=A9., 18 dic. 2019 a las 7:22, Gre= gory Heytings (<ghe@sdf.org>) escr= ibi=C3=B3:

Hi,

I'd second Viktor Dukhovni's opinion.=C2=A0 For the vast majority o= f mail
servers, a minimalistic DMARC policy suffices, just add the following
record in the domain's DNS root zone:

_dmarc 10800 IN TXT "v=3DDMARC1; p=3Dnone;"

If you want to go a step further, you can just monitor how DMARC is
applied by receiving mail servers to mails that (pretend to) come from
your domain.=C2=A0 Just add a "rua" ("reporting aggregate re= ports") entry:

_dmarc 10800 IN TXT "v=3DDMARC1; p=3Dnone; rua=3Dmailto:postmaster@yourdomain.com<= /a>"

You'll then start receiving a daily report from the mail servers that <= br> implement DMARC reporting *and* that received at least one mail coming
from (or pretending to come from) your domain.=C2=A0 In most cases you'= ll only
receive reports from Google and Yahoo.=C2=A0 These reports are XML files, w= hich
are difficult to read, so you should find a tool that helps you to make sense of them.

The possible next steps are to use "p=3Dquarantine", which basica= lly means
"deliver the mail but flag it as spam", and "p=3Dreject"= ;, which means what
it means: do not accept the email.=C2=A0 But as Viktor said these policies = are