List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: DMARC usage opinion
From:       Dave Goodrich <dgoodrich () greenfieldin ! org>
Date:       2019-12-17 17:33:52

----- On Dec 17, 2019, at 8:14 AM, Roberto Carna <robertocarna36@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear, I have a Postfix server and I have SPF and DKIM TXT records in my DNS. \
Everything works OK.  But now I want to implement DMARC, but somebody tells me not to \
do it because I'd have some problems and I'll have to use a whitelist for several \
emai addresses, and it's a heavy additional work.

Please can you tell me your opinion about DMARC usage ???

Thanks a lot.

I implemented DMARC recently because of problems with City officials emails being \
used for fraud. I get the reports, I know that people in other countries are using \
our email addresses, I have not the faintest idea what I can do about it. I am having \
trouble understanding the purpose of the reports I receive, I can't do anything with \
the information.

And this digresses into a DMARC discussion, not a Postfix discussion.

DAve