List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Sieve vacation and smtp_sasl_password_maps
From:       " () lbutlr" <kremels () kreme ! com>
Date:       2019-11-24 18:55:41

> On 24 Nov 2019, at 03:42, Gianni Angelozzi <gianni@sistema3.it> wrote:
>
> In my system I have 10 users. Each user has his own upstream account on the ISP.

If you mentioned that before, I missed it.

> When I authenticate the SMTP connection, my ISP will only allow that user to send \
> the mail. Like, if I use user1 credentials as the default, then user2 won't be able \
> to send mails. They will bounce back.

In that case you do need smtp_sender_dependent_authentication (though I would go with \
a different provider or not run my mail server on a home connection).

--
'It's vital to remember who you really are. It's very important. It
isn't a good idea to rely on other people or things to do it for you,