Wietse Venema schreef op 21-10-2019 18:10: > You can remove all MIME-Version headers with the header_checks > IGNORE action (header_checks has no counter). But that will > almost certainly break signed messages (DKIM/DMARC). Thank you. The clients are quite outdated (which is why they don't use SES directly) and they don't sign their messages with DKIM or with DMARC. So now I remove all MIME-Version headers and the mail is accepted by SES. And there was much rejoice. Now I will try to convince the senders to fix their application. Regards, Lucas