On 2019-10-17 12:17, Jaroslaw Rafa wrote: > So you just can't block HTML, because you'll cut yourself off of many > important messages that you actually want to receive. (However, I give > HTML-only messages without a plaintext part quite a large spam score in > my > antispam filter). Interesting to read that you give a spam score based on non-content aspects, where you have, in the last few days and ad nauseam, repeatedly argued that spam/no-spam should be based solely on content and not on other meta-data :) Cheers.