On 22.09.19 15:35, Paul van der Vlis wrote: >I would like some suggestions on how to get less spam, I will paste my >configuration at the end of the mail. > >Maybe somebody with a nice setup could post his/her setup? use postscreen, with weighed blacklists. Use spamass-milter or amavisd-milter with refusing spam scoring over 10 (maybe less, I put it down to 8 after I train it properly). >As you can see, I am experimenting with reject_unknown_client_hostname. >What's your opinion about that setting? good idea, but you may want whitelist (exemption) for this. -- Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ Warning: I wish NOT to receive e-mail advertising to this address. Varovanie: na tuto adresu chcem NEDOSTAVAT akukolvek reklamnu postu. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.