List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: multi-instance postfix with opendkim
From:       Wietse Venema <wietse () porcupine ! org>
Date:       2019-09-22 13:52:11

feier8097:
> I have 2 multi-instance postfix on one server. if for each instance it will
> be different. For example:
>
> for the  instance1 the main:
> a.com default._domainkey.a.com
> b.com default._domainkey.b.com
>
> for the instance2 the main:
> c.com default._domainkey.c.com
> d.com default._domainkey.d.com
>
> For this I need to make a few configuration files /etc/opendkim.conf or do
> different SOCKET = "inet: 8891 @ localhost" in /etc/default/opendkim or
> something else? Or if there any guids for multi-instance postfix wihtn
> opendkim? thanks.

Query:
multi instance opendkim

Results:
Re: OpenDKIM in Postfix multi-instance environment from ...
How to use opendkim socket in 2 postfix instances? - Stack Overflow
Guide to Install OpenDKIM for multiple domains with Postfix ...
Set Up DKIM For Multiple Domains On Postfix With dkim-milter ...

And so on.

	Wietse