List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Refuse mail from hosts with closed port 25
From:       Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar () fantomas ! sk>
Date:       2019-09-18 7:56:49

On 16.09.19 09:59, Bill Cole wrote:
>I don't believe that Net::validMX does anything more *at the domain
>level* than Postfix's built-in reject_unknown_sender_domain
>restriction. Its check_email_validity() may be a bit more strict than
>Postfix's built-in address sanity checks.

you can both still add checking for bogus MX records, e.g. poinging to
private/reserved address space, MX pointing to CNAME etc.

The first can be done in postfix by using check_sender_mx_access, for the
latter you need using something like rfc-clueless blacklist.

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*