List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: postfix milter body chunk length
From:       Matthias Schneider <matthias.schneider () rmail ! de>
Date:       2019-08-19 8:34:51

Chris, can you tell me your postfix version/settings?

When i do a load-test on my milter application, i can also get 100mb in
about a second proceesed (with 65535 sized chunks).

But postfix (3.3.0 and 3.4.5) only sends about 24 body chunks per second
to my milter application. Its the only milter configured and the milter
is running on 127.0.0.1 (so no latency issues)

Matthias