List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: postfix milter body chunk length
From:       Matthias Schneider <matthias.schneider () rmail ! de>
Date:       2019-08-16 13:51:05

Any chance to get a config for MILTER_CHUNK_SIZE? It would be great so
have an easy and fast switch. I may have different settings on different
mail systems (because of 3rd party milters), its hard to manage
different customized postfix versions in my distribution repositories.

Thanks,

Matthias Schneider