List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: [Postfix-Users] Re: [OT] Broken Selinux Postfix Policy?
From:       "John R. Dennison" <jrd () gerdesas ! com>
Date:       2015-04-27 2:40:53

On Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 08:10:57PM -0400, Bill Cole wrote:
> port -l|grep 25' to figure out how to bless a second smtpd. I guess the
> proper way to push that would be a CentOS bug report.

Reports for alleged policy issues should be sent to Red Hat via their bz
instance at https://bugzilla.redhat.com.  Reports opened within the
CentOS tracker aren't going to get much traction as this is not an issue
that can be addressed at the CentOS level.

							John
--=20
A lot of people are waiting for Martin Luther King or Mahatma Gandhi to
come back -- but they are gone.  We are it.  It is up to us.  It is up to
you.

-- Marian Wright Edelman (1939-), Children's Defense Fund founder, as quoted
   in The Art of Winning Commitment (2004) by Dick Richards