List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Postfix+LDAP nolocal delivery
From:       Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-users () dukhovni ! org>
Date:       2013-12-24 16:45:42

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:52:37AM +0100, Zeljko Culek wrote:

> Qmail did not deliver mail to the list "mailbox", only to the
> accounts on the list/group.
>
> Now with Postfix I can't achieve the same behaviour. Can Postfix (I
> now it can, but don't know how :)) be set up not to deliver the mail
> to the list mailbox if the list has the attribute deliveryMode =
> nolocal?

> query_filter = (&(objectClass=inetOrgPerson)(|(mail=%s)(mailAlternateAddress=%s)))
> result_attribute = mail
> leaf_result_attribute = mailForwardingAddress

"leaf_result_attribute" only makes sense in the context of LDAP
queries that have a special_result_attribute that designates members
indirectly, via member DNs or LDAP URIs.  If your groups are
implemented to refer to user objects indirectly, you can move "mail"
from "result_attribute" to "leaf_result_attribute" after adding
"special_result_attribute = memberDN" (or whatever you use to
designate group members).

You might consider giving every user (but no group) a
mailForwardingAddress, and using only one result attribute...

See the LDAP_README file.

--
	Viktor.