List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Google rejecting IPv6 mails
From:       "lists () rhsoft ! net" <lists () rhsoft ! net>
Date:       2013-10-09 22:02:41

Am 09.10.2013 23:54, schrieb James Cloos:

> ln> show me one legitimate mail server in 2013 without a PTR
>
> Unfortunately it is not uncommon with v6.

because people change configurations in hurry to have ipv6

> I've had to whitelist a number of sites over the last year where the
> outoing mta added a v6 address w/o a ptr.

wrong way - don't whitelist them and they will fix it

> Mostly it appeared to be due to new v6 routes and autoconfig surprising
> the mta admin

autoconfig on a server?
well deserved to get rejected

never change anything on a network config without verify or
accept that you got rejected for good reasons, pretty sure
the OP has the same "problem"