List:       postfix-users
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?Do_not_forward_spam?=
From:       "azurIt" <azurit () pobox ! sk>
Date:       2013-09-20 14:42:18

Hi,

i'm having problems with spam forwarding - lot's of our users enabled forwarding to \
gmail and every spam they receive is also forwarded. Today gmail block us because of \
spam (which we were just forwarding, not sending). Any tips how can i disable \
forwarding in case of a spam (for example, when message has X-Spam-Status: Yes) ? \
Thanks.

azur