List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Forward mail and receive mail to the same domain
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-07 5:07:37

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Viktor Dukhovni
<postfix-users@dukhovni.org> wrote:
> Go ahead and remove the domain from virtual_alias_domains, virtual
> alias expansion applies to *all* domains regardless of address
> class.

Thank you, that works!

Tell me please, what should the permissions be for
/var/mail/vhosts/someDomain? Which user and group should it belong to?
Postfix was unable to create the directory and I am having a hard time
beteen the users 'mail', 'postfix', '5000', and 'root' and the proper
permissions.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il