List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Can we balance the Load of outgoing mails using Haproxy
From:       Naval saini <saininaval58 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-08-29 9:39:44

I have a php application from which mail should be delivered on Haproxy Load
Balancer and then load balancer should distribute all mails coming from php
application to It's Node whice are another smtp server and then this nodes
should relay mails to public domains ?
In short.
php application------->Haproxy Load Balancer--------->smtp server (Load
Balancer Nodes)----->Internet(public domains)

can i get this using Haproxy and heartbeat to balance my outgoing mails ?