List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Relay access deny
From:       Larry Stone <lstone19 () stonejongleux ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 12:32:53

On Feb 29, 2012, at 4:10 AM, KingT wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am first config postfix va hava a problem, when I send mail from google
> mail test@gmail.com to user@mydomain.com it show below
>
> The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
>
> user@mydomain.com on 2/29/2012 5:05 PM
> Server error: '554 5.7.1 < user@mydomain.com >: Relay access
> denied'
>
> Where is my error ?

1) If you're starting a new topic, create a new message. Do not reply to a message in \
another thread as that messes up archiving and threaded MUAs.

2) Do not top post in this group.

3) Follow instructions. From your initial welcome email: TO REPORT A PROBLEM see \
http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail You have failed to provide us with any \
useful information with which to assist you.

--
Larry Stone
lstone19@stonejongleux.com