List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Masquerade recipient domain for Calendar invites
From:       Gaurav Pruthi <gkpruthi () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-28 12:31:43

Hi,

Is there any way if one could rewrite the recipient domain in calendar
invites? For email, I managed to do so using smtp_generic_maps and domain
is rewritten when received in recipient mailbox
but unfortunately calendar invites are not.

If someone could help me how to rewrite domains in case of calendar meeting
invites, it would be great help.

Thanks,
Gaurav Pruthi