List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Multiple ldap entries
From:       Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-users () dukhovni ! org>
Date:       2012-02-27 2:02:49

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 12:34:39PM -0800, Kyle King wrote:

> I feel I should also mention i do a user lookup later for the full
> address, which works fine.

Not terribly useful against the same table, since all you can match
is the domain part, so no actual address validation takes place. If
that's your relay_recipient_maps, you can just leave it empty with
equal effectiveness. This data is only good for relay_domains.

If you have full addresses elsewhere in LDAP, use those for
a user table.

--
	Viktor