List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Relay mails to local domains
From:       Magnus =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E4ck?= <magnus () dsek ! lth ! se>
Date:       2009-10-27 17:18:47

On Tuesday, October 27, 2009 at 15:35 CET,
     punit jain <contactpunitjain@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have multiple domains hosted on my postfix server. I am planning to
> relay mails for one of the domain test.com to my AS/AV appliance. I
> tried setting relayhost = 192.168.180.25 which is IP address of my
> appliance but it doesnot relay mails to this IP infact delivers
> locally: -

relayhost only affects what happens if Postfix determines that a
particular messages should be delivered remotely via SMTP. It does
not alter which transport method Postfix chooses.

To filter all messages (regardless of domain), use content_filter.

Per-domain content filtering requires transport table mappings, which
require multiple Postfix instances if Postfix also should take care of
the final delivery (i.e. you have Postfix -> filter -> Postfix).

[...]

--
Magnus Bäck
magnus@dsek.lth.se