List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Problm with transport map
From:       "/dev/rob0" <rob0 () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2009-08-30 5:27:56

On Saturday 29 August 2009 23:23:08 Olivier Nicole wrote:
> My server acts as MX for a few domains and I have problem setting up
> the transport map properly.

Your map is fine, the problem is in how you tried to define it.

> -- postconf -n
snip
> >> relay_domains = cs.ait.ac.th, vgl-vforge.cs.ait.ac.th, ait.ac.th,
> >> dec.ait.ac.th, interlab.ait.ac.th, gmseenet.org
> >> relay_transport = /usr/local/etc/transport

(no transport_maps set)

See: http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#relay_transport :

    Specify a string of the form transport:nexthop, where transport
    is the name of a mail delivery transport defined in master.cf.
    The :nexthop part is optional. For more details see the
    transport(5) manual page.

Note, it does NOT say that you can specify a mapfile of any type;
relay_transport is a SINGLE, default transport for relay_domains.
You're wanting transport_maps.

> -- /usr/local/etc/transport
snip