List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Using body_checks to block a new kind of spam.
From:       Tony Earnshaw <tonni () hetnet ! nl>
Date:       2007-09-28 18:27:51

Tony Earnshaw skrev, on 28-09-2007 20:20:

[...]

> Basically, I *can* think for myself, *I don't need help because I work
> things out for myself*, try things out, using the given service's
> published doco, am utterly embarrassed at having to ask such questions
> as this, which would only prove that I need an amah (a nurse to breast
> suckle me).

Which was one of the things that moved me from Exim to Postfix (which I
one single time called Postscript) in the first place.

> Heaven bless Wietse for responding to the whimper.

Notwithstanding, Philip Hazel's pretty good at catering for whimpers and
does so frequently. Others on his list, too.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl