List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Postfix 2.3 or 2.4 on Centos 4.4 via yum?
From:       "M. Fioretti" <mfioretti () mclink ! it>
Date:       2007-07-28 19:24:08

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 20:53:34 PM +0200, Tony Earnshaw
(tonni@hetnet.nl) wrote:

> I've been building Simom Mudd's Postfix srpms on RHAS4 for the last
> couple of years (for the record, also on Fedora FC6/7, RHL5 and CentOS 5).
>
> If you can't build from source or srpm, your installation is *severley*
> effed up.

No, it isn't. Haven't you _read_ my explanations? It is a VPS without
enough space or spare RAM (due to budget and other constraints) to
install and use a full development, but is a perfectly standard Centos
4.4 install and I have no possibilities to set up a separate box with
the same distro, as I have also explained several times. If being
without a compiler is effed up, the world is really full of effed up
servers, virtual or not.

Let's drop it here, shall we?

	Marco