List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Kolab, smtpd_sender_restrictions, and selectively allowing
From:       Adam Tworkowski <atworkowski () masterfile ! com>
Date:       2006-02-16 20:36:47

Hi Mouss,

Indeed that closed me off as a relay.  I believe that I had tried this
exact configuration before but my postfix/access file was wrong -- had a
pipe in the line which looks like it is not supposed to be there.  This
is my change:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_mynetworks,permit_sasl_authenticated,
reject_unauth_destination, reject_unlisted_recipient,check_sender_access
hash:/kolab/etc/postfix/access, check_policy_service
unix:private/kolabpolicy

Thanks again!

--
Regards,

Adam Tworkowski, atworkowski@masterfile.com
Systems Administrator, Computer Department
Masterfile Corporation, www.masterfile.com

This email message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and
may contain information that is privileged, confidential, subject to
copyright and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  You are
hereby notified that any unauthorized use of this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender and delete this email message.