List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Relaying with Postfix as SMTP client
From:       Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt () charite ! de>
Date:       2004-04-30 17:53:08

* Jochen Sch?fer <js.josch@gmx.de>:

> The mail server of our provider doesn't relay nor accept SASL auth.

So you cannot use it.

> A possible solution would be to configure Postfix as a SMTP client and
> relaying messages this way.

I beg your pardon? If the mail server of your provider doesn't relay
nor accept SASL auth, how can Postfix solve that problem?

> I couldn't find any information about how to do this.

Do what?

--
Ralf Hildebrandt                                 Ralf.Hildebrandt@charite.de
my current spamtrap                              spamtrap@charite.de