List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: People's general experience with complaining to abuse@?
From:       "Greg A. Woods" <woods () weird ! com>
Date:       2003-08-31 22:51:41

[ On Sunday, August 31, 2003 at 14:25:35 (-0600), LuKreme (List User Kreme) wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: People's general experience with complaining to abuse@?
>
> The lines are not wrapped in the patch file,

Well, then, I guess you have to patch those lines by hand, if you want to.

If you've installed a released version and not from CVS then it's
entirely possible the version I diff'ed against (which is from CVS) is
slightly newer already than the release copy you have.  I'm pretty sure
I mentioned that my diff was against CVS, no?

> however the patch file
> does end with:
>
>   	"www\\.nic\\.im" {
>
> (as does your original post), which looks wrong to me.

That's entirely normal.

--
						Greg A. Woods