List:       postfix-users
Subject:    Re: Should I worry now?
From:       jseymour () LinxNet ! com (Jim Seymour)
Date:       2003-08-31 14:10:05

wietse@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema) wrote:

[snip]

> Bill Gates's people should read RFC 2920, paragraph 3.1 more
> carefully.
>
>     In particular, ...
[snip]

> While they are at it, they should also verify that their sofware
> correctly implements all the examples given in that RFC.

Such a suggestion presupposes that Microsoft has any interest in
standards compliance.  That seems contraindicated by all evidence
"I've* seen--including the (in)famous "Halloween Documents."

--
Jim Seymour                  | PGP Public Key available at:
jseymour@LinxNet.com         | http://www.uk.pgp.net/pgpnet/pks-commands.html