List:       postfix-users
Subject:    RE: server configuration problem
From:       Michael Breton <mbreton () commtel ! net>
Date:       2002-09-30 16:52:26

Firewalls come to mind.  If you are sure Postfix is running, and when you
run:

netstat -a | grep LISTEN

You see port 25 is being listened to, then you need to take a look at your
local firewall on that system.  I don't know what FreeBSD has for a local
firewall, but I'm sure someone on this list does...

Michael Breton
Commtel

-