List:       postfix-users
Subject:    compile problems
From:       George Monappallil <George.Monappallil () newsedge ! com>
Date:       2002-09-05 16:22:38

Hi guys:
I am a newbie to postfix, so it would be greatly appreciated if any one of you can \
help me here. I had give the following commands  make makefiles \
CCARGS='-DDEF_CONFIG_DIR=\"/var/postfix\"' make makefiles CCARGS=-DFD_SETSIZE=2048
make

and that went well. However, when I give the make install command I get the following \
error.

conf/post-install: conf/post-install:: not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install'

The version of postfix I am trying to compile and install is 1.1.11-20020822

Thanks in advance.

GM

-
To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@postfix.org with content
(not subject): unsubscribe postfix-users