List:       portmaster-users
Subject:    Re: (PM) Small request
From:       "Jake Messinger" <jake () portmasters ! com>
Date:       2002-12-23 20:10:26

You can do this with choicenet. GO to www.portmasters.com/downloads.html

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rich H.
  To: portmaster-users@portmasters.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 12:04 AM
  Subject: (PM) Small request

  Hello all,
  Not so much portmaster questions, but server configurations. First off can anyone \
point me in the right direction for radius proxy of sorts, I run two radius servers \
one for authentication and another for billing. I have to do it this way because of \
the billing software that I currently run. What I would like to do is send both \
authentication and accounting requests to the first server and have that server \
forward accounting to the second server. If anyone could either give some advice or \
point me to a site that assist I would be grateful.

  Second thing I would like to accomplish is setting up so when a customers account \
is suspended they are able to get online but only able to got to one page, to show \
that they have been suspended. Anyone willing to share setup secrets, or same applies \
point me to a site as reference?

  Thanks in advance,
  Rich H.