List:       portmaster-users
Subject:    (PM) disconnects
From:       "John Gitau" <portmasters () wananchi ! com>
Date:       2002-12-09 13:10:03

We recently acquired a fully loaded (with TRI-E1 modules)
Portmaster 4 got it up
and running complete with at least 50 users logging in within
the first few minutes.
It was all bliss till we realised that anyone who connected at
speeds higher than 33400bps
got immediately disconnected or no data got transferred at all.

We are running ComOS 4.2c2. My question is do the modems on this
portmaster
support only up to V.42BIS / V34 or is V90 supported as well,
and is this a limitation
on the ComOs or the modems firmware? if not is it something Im
missing out on my
configuration ...

John Gitau,
Wananchi Online,