List:       portmaster-users
Subject:    Re: (PM) Using PM2'sy
From:       jp () pour ! midcoast ! com
Date:       2002-05-23 15:10:28

We have some analog lines on pm2s in different locations along with our
pm3s, but are slowly getting rid of them. PM2's hooked up to USR MP16s.
They work well, but CT1s have become less expensive than analog lines at
these locations and digital equipment is easier to trouble shoot / manage
when nobody is physically there.

Most of our customers can dial two hunt groups, one is the pm3's, the
other is something different. One location has the cyclades pr4000,
another location has a couple of patton's. I'm still convinced that no one
modem server brand will ever handle all customer modems to my
satisfaction, but it's not a big problem for me.

-
To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@portmasters.com' with