List:       poptop-server
Subject:    [Poptop-server] Ping long time or loss
From:       <sawa_r () mail ! ru>
Date:       2007-04-26 8:24:50

Hello!
I have poptop 1.3.4 on Linux 2.6.17. Server is 2xXeon 3.0 GHz. IP allocation through \
chap-passwords, no compression. When there are less than 200 connections all working \
perfectly, But if number of connections rises to about 300 - 400 connections I have \
periodically packet losses or long time of ping from client to server side of pptp \
tunnel, and to Internet. Though server processors idle is about 70%.  So, the \
question - how can I debug the situation and resolve it?  Thank.
Regards.