List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] HELP
From:       David Boreham <david_list () boreham ! org>
Date:       2006-06-16 12:28:39

>So here's the question, disabling the Poptop part on assigning
>IP-addresses, and using a relay for that could it work?

I don't know if poptop can use DHCP to assign the local addresses,
but it can assign addresses from a preconfigured pool of LAN addresses.
This is the same as Win2k, save for the DHCP aspect (uses proxy ARP).

If this works for you, just configure your DHCP server to use a
slightly smaller pool of addresses, and configure poptop to use
the address range you removed from DHCP.