List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] unable masquerade only pptp connection to
From:       poptop <poptop () hello ! lv>
Date:       2006-06-14 5:25:37

Hello!
I'm not shure, but in my situation, with VPN gateway + real IP help the
line:

# arp --set xx.xx.xx.IP 00:04:08:82:14:43 pub

PS
Why necessary to use radius, in my opinion the better way is ti use the
minimum number of different programs.

For my purpose i written script, that install poptop in different directory,
so you can try to use it....
http://www.nabble.com/error-in-man----with-pppd-ip-alloc%3DCould-not-determine-local-IP-address-t1781787.html

BR,
Andy