List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] VPN server
From:       James Cameron <james.cameron () hp ! com>
Date:       2005-06-09 0:09:27

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 08:06:36AM -0700, Alireza Yazdani wrote:
> I search hole of google and poptop site but I didn t find any good
> tutorials.

Maybe you need to write one.

http://poptop.sourceforge.net/dox/radius_mysql.html is the only one we
have at the moment, and it's the 6th hit on a Google query of 'pptpd
radius pppd'.  There's also been plenty of postings to the mailing
list about Radius.

--
James Cameron                         http://quozl.netrek.org/
HP Open Source, Volunteer             http://opensource.hp.com/