List:       poptop-server
Subject:    RE: [Poptop-server] Cannot browse and sh
From:       bill.allison () bsw ! co ! uk
Date:       2005-03-22 16:13:54

Hi

Is your firewall allowing netbios packets through? Ports are
137,138,139,445
Do your clients have as WINS address your fileserver's IP?
Is net view \\192.168.168.10 successful?
If so is net view \\fileservername successful?

tcpdump on the poptop box will quickly show what's (not) getting through
and where.

Just some ideas. I'm not expert and my fileserver is a Samba box.

HTH
Bill A.