List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] pptp freebsd
From:       Ray Van Dolson <rayvd () digitalpath ! net>
Date:       2005-03-19 17:19:03

Run a tcpdump on the server and see if you can figure out where the packets
are dying.  Are all routes set up correctly?

Another thing... if you're using proxy arp, please remember that Cisco routers
by default will cache MAC address for proxy arp entries for 4 hours.  That
means if you've changed NIC's or servers, it will be 4 hours before traffic
from your proxy arp's IP's will pass again unless you run the clear arp-cache
command on the router.

Ray