List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] Weird server problem (GRE packets lost)
From:       José_Manuel_López-Cepero <cepe () gmbm ! net>
Date:       2005-03-18 11:46:19

Thanks!

Got it... in one of the multiple experiments I did, I put the server IP in
chap-secrets believing that it was the remote IP the client was allowed to
connect from. Bummer, I feel *so* stupid... <sigh>

Anyways, many thanks to everyone. It's working, after all :)

Many thanks again,
José Manuel López-Cepero
Grupo de Materiales Biomiméticos y Multifuncionales
cepe@gmbm.net - telf. 9545 59755