List:       poptop-server
Subject:    [Poptop-server] ASLEAP tool provides brute force password cracking on PPTP servers!
From:       "Bruce Garlock" <bruceg () garlockprinting ! com>
Date:       2004-12-22 12:56:48

I have not started testing my poptop server yet, but I have just come
across this link, that explains that a tool used to crack passwords, now
has added PPTP support.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/Ou/index.php?p=21

The tool is located here:

http://asleap.sourceforge.net/

If this has been discussed on the list already, I appologize, since I did
not search the archives before I posted this.

- Bruce Garlock