List:       poptop-server
Subject:    Re: [Poptop-server] Linux + PoPToP fails, MS W2K server works :-(
From:       James Cameron <james.cameron () hp ! com>
Date:       2004-12-15 1:25:02

On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 12:08:09PM -0000, Andrew Hall wrote:
> If there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot why PoPToP doesn't
> work properly, then please let me know. I'll be more than happy to
> help.

Work through one problem at a time with the mailing list.  Using an
example client system that does not connect, describe what happens from
the client's perspective, examine the pptpd and pppd debug logs, maybe
even show them to us, and we'll have a go at telling you what to change.

--
James Cameron                         http://quozl.netrek.org/
HP Open Source, Volunteer             http://opensource.hp.com/