List:       poptop-server
Subject:    [Poptop-server] Ppp v2.4.1 vs 2.4.2b3
From:       "Brandon Davis" <brandon.davis () lexisnexis ! com>
Date:       2003-09-26 22:47:58

I currently have my PoPToP installed using ppp 2.4.1 with the openssl
and mschapv2 patches.  I can create the tunnel, but it is not encrypted.
I'm assuming this is because I'm using the example configs, which I
believe are for ppp 2.4.2.  Does 2.4.2 require either of the patches
2.4.1 did?  I haven't been able to dig them up anywhere, so I'm assuming
not, but thought I'd verify before I make the switch.

Thanks!

Brandon Davis