List:       poptop-server
Subject:    [Poptop-server] Poptop and multiple gateways
From:       Martin Jessa <freebsd () yazzy ! org>
Date:       2003-09-24 13:07:45

Hi guys.

I have a poptop server running on FreeBSD.
To be able to connect more then clients from /24 I had to extend my network with additional IP's.
Now I am having a /21 network.
I've configured my dhcpd to serve IP's for the different nets for the initial route.
The poptop server talks to my radius server which hands out IP's for my clients.
The problem is now I do not know how to configure poptop to enable multiple gateways.
Is it possible at all? Is there any other better solution I could use to be able to achieve my goal?

Thanks in advance,
YazzY