List:       poptop-server
Subject:    [Poptop-server] Access control for pptpd
From:       Rajkumar S <listuser () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-05-10 8:05:08

hi,

I am trying to control access to clients based on their ip as well as to
make a web page showing who all are logged in. I can do the access
control, using libwrap. but how to get the info about people who have
logged in to poptop? esp with their client ip (the ip of the system they
connect from). I want to make the interface such that poptop should
accept connection from an ip only after admin permits it from the web
interface. So needs to find out which client ips  are connected.

raj

PS: This is for an internet cafe, if you are curious :)