List:       popbsmtp-users
Subject:    Re: my os have not Hash function.
From:       Wayne Davison <wayned () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-09-18 16:48:16

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:41:23PM +0700, Chatuporn Rungcharoensrichai wrote:
> How I use other functions such as dbm or normal text instead hash[?]

You can try enabling the NDBM code in the config file and using "dbm:"
in your postfix setup (since Solaris's dbm is new dbm).  If that doesn't
work, I'd recommend installing the BerkeleyDB software and recompiling
postfix so that it will support "hash:" (and then installing the DB_File
perl module).

..wayne..