List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: How to submit a bug report
From:       PJ Fanning <fanningpj () yahoo ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2023-07-06 10:05:55

Have a look at  https://poi.apache.org/help/index.html

There is a link to 'Bug Database' on top left. Links to

https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?product=POI

I can see how this link can be missed.

On Thursday 6 July 2023 at 02:49:02 IST, Tom Moore <tmoore@spatial.ca.invalid> wrote:

Hi

I have noticed what seems to be a bug in poi-5.2.3 reading an xlsb binary
file with the streaming api and using an xlookup function.   The code works
properly when reading the same data content file in the xlsx format.

Can I submit a bug report for this problem?   If so, how and where do I do
it?   I am able to provide a sscce with source code and data sets, but
unfortunately I do not have the skills to diagnose the problem and prepare
a patch.

Is there a FAQ for this question that I missed?

Thanks,

Tom