List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Closing down IRC channel - any interest on a new chat system?
From:       Andreas Beeker <kiwiwings () apache ! org>
Date:       2021-06-20 19:30:18

Hello Markus,

you've been the only one showing interest in a public POI channel.
I'm not sure if users thought "ah there's already feedback in the mailing list, I \
don't need to act", but this is too less activity for me, to open another dead \
channel ... If you have a specific POI problem which you want to chat about or just \
get some news, feel free to contact/email me directly for further chat options.

Andi