List:       poi-user
Subject:    Re: Specification Bug with rowIndex attribute for Rows?
From:       Andreas Beeker <kiwiwings () apache ! org>
Date:       2018-05-25 21:13:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Hi,

regarding ECMA-376 we are still using the 1st edition :( ... and add elem=
ents of later schemas every now and then, at least for XSLF. I guess the =
files you are trying to process aren't generated by MS Office, right?
Although we should also handle your case correctly, if this is out in the=
 wild, most processing is based on example files generated by MS Office a=
nd therefore we haven't realized, that the attribute is optional.

So as PJ suggested, if we have an example file and optional a side-note w=
hich program generated the files,
we can adapt the code accordingly.

Andi