List:       poi-user
Subject:    =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogTG9hZGluZy9jbG9zaW5nIGFuIGV4Y2VsIHRvb2sgdG9vIG11Y2gg?= =?gb2312?Q?time?=
From:       Chen Young <niaomingjian () outlook ! com>
Date:       2018-02-06 1:05:18

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hi,

Thank you for your advice.

I only know that time is spent on workbook = new XSSFWorkbook(file);/workbook.close() \
these two statements. How can I use a profiler  to detect where the time is spent \
more in depth?

Young.
________________________________
·¢¼þÈË: Dominik Stadler <dominik.stadler@gmx.at>
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2018Äê2Ô 5ÈÕ 22:09
ÊÕ¼þÈË: POI Users List
Ö÷Ìâ: Re: Loading/closing an excel took too much time

Hi,

You can take a look at a streaming interface, see e.g.
https://poi.apache.org/spreadsheet/how-to.html#xssf_sax_api, however I
cannot guarantee that it will be much faster than the normal open.

Otherwise your best bet is to use a profiler to see where the time is spent
to see if anything can be improved there.

Dominik.