List:       poi-user
Subject:    =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IE1lcmdlIFdvcmQgZG9jeCBpbnRvIGFub3RoZXIgV29yZCBkb3ggdmlh?= =?UTF-8?B?IFhXUEZEb2N1bWVud
From:       Алексей Ушаровский <usharik () mail ! ru ! IN
Date:       2016-08-08 8:26:52

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

 Hello!

I've tackled with this problem few weeks ago. And my solution is in using AltChunk \
element of OOXML format. It's already works but there is one problem for which I have \
no simple solution. The problem is conflicts between styles of documents we try to \
merge.

Here is my topic about adding AltChunk throught the Apache POI library
http://www.cyberforum.ru/java/thread1737393.html

It's in russian but java code is quite comprehensive, i guess))